Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Fraud. By creating an account, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your account can be canceled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Lillie's Q in its sole discretion.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from Lillie's Q that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. We do not accept reseller or sales and use tax exemption certificates for online sales.
- Links to Other Web Sites. Our Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. The inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, product reviews and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Verify Members’ Address. Lillie's Q reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from Lillie's Q.
- Order Modification/Rejection. Lillie's reserves the right to reject or modify an order, whether or not such order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. You will be notified of any rejection or changes to your order at the email address you provided at check out. If your credit card has already been charged and any portion of your order is rejected, we will issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount rejected.
- Returns Policy. We do accept returns of damaged products with evidence of purchase from LillieQ.com, such as a receipt or confirmation of purchase email. Please Contact Us if you received a damaged product that you purchased from The Site. If you purchased from a third party retailer, such as a grocery store or other online retailer, and your Lillie's Q product is damaged, all returns of that product must be made in compliance with said retailer's return policy.
#GrillYourOwnAdventureInstagramSweepstakes Terms & Conditions
- Entry Period: The #GrillYourOwnAdventure Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ends on Monday, September 3, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock for the Promotion.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Lillie’s Q Sauces and Rubs, LLC, 1856 W North Ave., Chicago, IL 60622 (“Sponsor”).
- Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Promotion. You agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and you agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Sponsor, or its designee. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal U.S. residents, excluding residents of the State of New York, who: (a) have or open a free Instagram account during the Entry Period, and (b) at the time of entry are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence. Employees of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in their same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- How to Enter:
During the Entry Period, an eligible person (“Entrant”) may enter by (a) following @LilliesQ and @TheResortAtPawsUp on Instagram, (b) posting an original photo of his or her most creative grilled culinary creation, (c) tagging @LilliesQ and @TheResortAtPawsUp in the posted photo or photo caption, and (d) using hashtags #sweepstakes and #GrillYourOwnAdventure in the posted photo caption (an “Entry Post”). Limit one entry per person during the Entry Period.To be a valid Entry Post, the Entry Post must comply with all Instagram Terms of Service and Rules and these Official Rules. The Entry Post must not be offensive or disparaging or infringing on any rights of others, and be in good taste and appropriate for the Instagram audience and Sponsor’s followers, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Entry Post must be original and include no identifiable person, brands, logos, names, copyrighted works or other creative works or designs other than those created or owned by either Entrant or Sponsor.By posting an Entry Post that complies with the above, an Entrant will have one entry in the Promotion. No Entrant may use more than one Instagram account to enter the Promotion. By entering, each Entrant agrees to adhere to these Official Rules and all rules established by Instagram. Each Entrant hereby grants a complete release of Instagram from all claims, losses and harms that the Entrant may allege or incur relating to the Promotion, and acknowledges and agrees that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.All entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the status of any entry. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, entries that do not comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in disqualification. Any attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple identities, registrations, or any other methods may void entries and may result in being disqualified from the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible entries or entry material will not be considered. Entries will be void if electronically or mechanically reproduced, forged, defective, altered or obtained through unauthorized channels or if they contain production, typographical, electronic, mechanical or other errors. Promotion is subject to change without notification in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which, in Sponsor’s opinion, is offensive, contains unsuitable material, endangers the safety or well-being of any person, or if it is determined the Entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed, not visible or misdirected entries; all of which will be void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holders.
- License Grant: Entering this Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full agreement to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the Entry Post in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including without limitation by re-posting an Entry Post for promotional or marketing purposes or otherwise using it in connection with Sponsor’s social media accounts, The Resort at Paws Up’s social media accounts, or the social media accounts of their respective affiliates. Entrant also grants a waiver and full release relating to the Entry Post, including without limitation waiving rights of publicity or privacy of Entrant, except where prohibited by law. If requested, Entrant will sign any documents that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the Entry Post and all components thereof. By entering, each Entrant represents and warrants that he or she is the sole and exclusive owner of the Entry Post and all components thereof and that the same will not infringe on the rights of any third parties, and further agrees that Entrant’s Entry Post and all components thereof conforms to these Official Rules.
- Winner Selection and Notification: On or about Monday, September 10, 2018, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner from all valid Entry Posts throughout the Entry Period to win the Grand Prize (defined below), and five (5) winners from all valid Entry Posts throughout the Entry Period to each win the Runner-Up Prize (defined below). The Grand Prize winner and the Runner-Up Prize winners are each hereinafter referred to as a “Winner” and, collectively, the “Winners”.Each randomly selected Winner will be notified by Sponsor or its representative through a direct message on Instagram. Each potential Winner will be required to contact Sponsor within five (5) business days and may be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor before accepting the Prize. If a potential Winner cannot be reached or fails to return such documents to Sponsor prior to such deadline, the Prize won may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential Winner may be disqualified, and an alternative Winner may be selected by Sponsor from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winner’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings, or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. In the event that more than one (1) prospective Winner is inadvertently named for a given prize, a drawing will be held among all such potential Winners to select one Winner.
- Prizes: Sponsor will award five (5) Runner-Up Prizes and one (1) Grand Prize (each, a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”).
Runner-Up Prizes: Sponsor will randomly select five (5) Entrants to receive a grilling prize pack containing a gift set of Sponsor’s branded sauces and branded accessories (the “Runner-Up Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Runner-Up Prize is $120.00.Grand Prize: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Entrant to receive the “Grand Prize”. The Grand Prize will include a 4-day/3-night trip for two (2) adults to The Resort at Paws Up in Greenough, Montana for one of the following time periods – October 12-15, 2018, November 9-12, 2018, or February 15-18, 2019, subject to availability. The Winner must register at least thirty (30) days in advance of the preferred time period. The trip includes (i) up to $500 reimbursement per adult for roundtrip air transportation to the Missoula International Airport; (ii) accommodations for three nights in a two-bedroom ‘Meadow Home’ at The Resort at Paws Up (subject to availability); (iii) one 90-minute horseback riding experience for two (2) adults (subject to weather and availability) and admission to the applicable culinary event on the dates selected; (iv) ground transportation to and from the Missoula International Airport and on-property transportation at The Resort at Paws Up; (v) lodging taxes and resort fees; and (vi) breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, as applicable, during the stay at The Resort at Paws Up. The Winner’s guest must be at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in the guest’s state of residence. ARV of the Grand Prize: $6,000.All other expenses not specified herein, including flight or travel insurance, personal expenses, resort activities (other than those listed above), spa services, alcohol, and any additional taxes or gratuities are the sole responsibility of the Winner and the Winner’s guest. The ARV of the Grand Prize is subject to fluctuations in resort and event costs. The Winner will receive instructions on how to book reservations and obtain travel reimbursement, and must comply with all such instructions. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor, which are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Winner and the Winner’s guest are unable or unwilling to travel on the dates specified, the Grand Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Travel prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of travel service providers. Certain restrictions and black-out dates may apply.All Prizes: Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. The Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of any Prize, or any portion thereof, is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any difference in the stated ARV and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost or stolen Prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for the inability of any Winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. If the potential Winner is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or declines to accept the Prize, the potential Winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case Sponsor may select an alternate Winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
- Odds: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entry Posts received. Many will enter, few will win.
- Responsibility for Prize/Taxes: If Entrant wins a Prize, Entrant understands and agrees that s/he is solely responsible for the use, care and maintenance of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen Prizes. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND BY SPONSOR, AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. Winner must complete and submit a W-9 form to receive any Prize. The recipient should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
- Compliance with Laws: Receipt of any Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon the Entrant’s compliance with these Official Rules and all state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER MAY (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL WINNER PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be deemed to violate any state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Release and Hold Harmless: BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, THE ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THOSE ENTITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT, DISTRIBUTION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS PROMOTION, AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, EXPENSE, COST, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, ACTION, DEMAND, OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF SPONSOR OR NOT, INCLUDING ALL CLAIMS OR THREATENED CLAIMS RELATING TO (A) PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; (B) ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; (C) PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; OR (D) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.
- Termination: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Examples of reasons for termination or modification of the Promotion may include (without limitation) Sponsor’s inability to reasonably or fairly conduct or administer the Promotion due to business changes, viruses, malware, security breaches, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Additional Conditions: The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable correspondence; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (iii) any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Promotion or in the announcement of any Winner(s) or Prize(s); or (iv) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Promotion, Entrant acknowledges that Entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Promotion, and agrees to abide by them.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a list of the Winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to Lillie’s Q, Attn: Nicole Mann, 1856 W North Ave., Chicago, IL 60622.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING: Void where prohibited. Open to legal U.S. residents (excluding NY residents), age 18+, who have or open an Instagram account; excluding sponsor’s employees, family and household members. Enter by following @LilliesQ and @TheResortAtPawsUp on Instagram, and posting an Instagram
photo of your most creative grilled culinary creation with #sweepstakes, #GrillYourOwnAdventure, @LilliesQ, and @TheResortAtPawsUp in the photo caption before 9/3/18. Odds depend on number of entries. Sponsor: Lillie’s Q Sauces and Rubs, LLC, 1856 W North Ave., Chicago, IL 60622. Five (5) Grill Prize Packs (approximate retail value: $120) and one (1) trip prize (approximate retail value: $6,470) will be awarded by random drawing.
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Includes a trip to The Resort at Paws Up in Greenough, Montana for winner and one adult guest with up to $500/person travel reimbursement, accommodations, certain fees, meals and activities; all other expenses are the sole responsibility of winner and guest. Reservation requires a 30-day advance notice and is subject to availability. Prize does not include additional activities, spa services, alcohol outside of regular culinary event schedule, or any additional taxes or gratuities. Valid for travel on the following dates: 10/12–10/14/18; 11/9–11/11/18; 2/15-2/17/19. Prize expires on and must be redeemed prior to February 18, 2019. The Grand Prize package includes:
- Three nights accommodation in a 2-Bedroom Meadow Home (value $6,00)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner per day, for two (2) adults
- One 90-minute Horseback Ride for two (2) adults
- Lodging taxes and resort fee
- On-property transportation during stay including airport transfers from Missoula Airport
- One (1) YETI Hopper Flip 18 (field tan) with two (2) YETI Rambler 10oz Wine Tumblers
- Lillie’s Q Grill Prize Pack (value $120)
FOLLOW US @LILLIESQCHICAGO
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
BECOME A MEMBER
OF LILLIE'S TABLE
Get discounts and access to exclusive products and more